Printing, emailing & sharing
Print, email or share the catalogue records of any items you are interested in and view them later. You don't need to be signed in as a registered State Library user.
Click on the ellipses (...) located in the top right corner of each title in the search results to open the available options.
Alternatively, open the item to view the full record. Sharing options will be under the Send To heading near the top of the record.
- print a catalogue record
- email a catalogue record to yourself or a friend
- copy the catalogue record's persistent link to your clipboard
- copy the record's citation for your bibliography; a number of citation styles are available
- push a record to online bookmarking and reference management applications such as EasyBib, EndNote Web, Mendeley and RefWorks
- export the catalogue record in RIS format (useful if you’re using citation management software)
- export the catalogue details to Excel
- copy a QR code for the record.
If you are signed in to the catalogue with your Library membership you can also save searches, set up search alerts or save records to My Favourites.