Printing, emailing & sharing
You can print, email and share the catalogue records of any items you are interested in. You don't need to be signed in as a registered State Library user.
Click on the ellipses (...) located in the top right corner of each title in the search results to open the available options.
- save a record to My favourites (your items will only be saved for your current session unless you have signed in)
- print a catalogue record
- email a catalogue record to yourself or a friend
- copy the catalogue record's persistent link to your clipboard
- copy the record's citation for your bibliography; a number of citation styles are available
- push a record to online bookmarking and reference management applications such as EasyBib, EndNote Web and RefWorks
- export the catalogue record in RIS format.
You can also add comments to share what you know about a catalogue item. Use the 'Share a comment about this item' link in the 'Other links' section of the full record view to submit your comment via a form.
If you are signed in, you can add tags to collection items from the 'Tags' section of the full record view.
You can also save your searches and set up alerts.