Book a meeting room
There are four meeting rooms in the Quad, Level 2 (ground floor).
Bookings are required. It is free to book, but you need to be a Library member. Become a Library member.
About the meeting rooms
- Four meeting rooms are available in the Quad, Level 2, during general Library hours: 10am to 6pm daily.
- Meeting rooms 2 to 4 include adjustable lighting and a large touch-capable screen with HDMI input.
- All rooms have power points.
- Each room has a strict capacity. Rooms 1 and 2 can accomodate two people, whilst rooms 3 and 4 can accomodate up to three people.
- Bookings must be made online.
- Session times are fixed.
- You may book one 45-minute session per day (Student members may book extended sessions).
- You may book up to 14 days in advance.
- After you book a meeting room, you'll receive a confirmation email from us.
- To complete your booking, please respond via the link in the email. This lets us know you're not a robot!