Book a meeting room
There are four meeting rooms in the Quad, Level 2 (ground floor).
Bookings are required. It is free to book, but you need to be a Library member. Become a Library member.
About the meeting rooms
- Four meeting rooms are available in the Quad, Level 2, during general Library hours: 10am to 9pm from Monday to Thursday, and 10am to 6pm from Friday to Sunday.
- Meeting rooms 2 to 4 include a table with six chairs; a large screen with AV control and HDMI, USB and VGA input; and adjustable lighting.
- Meeting room 1 includes a table with six chairs, but no screen or adjustable lighting.
- All rooms have power points.
- Each room has a maximum capacity of six people.
- You can book here, or onsite at the Library through a self-service point.
- You may book up to 14 days in advance.
- Rooms may be booked for up to one hour per day.
- You may make up to four bookings per month.
- Maximum occupancy is six people.
- You'll receive a confirmation email from us after you book a meeting room.
Terms & conditions
- All users must adhere to our Library entry By-laws.
- Please see staff in the Quad to gain access to your booked meeting room. You'll need to show proof of your online booking (this can be your email confirmation).
- If you've booked a meeting room with a smart screen (rooms 2, 3 and 4), staff will show you how to use these and will explain the conditions of use.
- No food and drink (except bottled water) is allowed in the meeting rooms.
- Please don't add or remove furniture from the meeting rooms, and we ask you to leave the room in the same condition as you found it.
- The meeting rooms are not to be used for commercial gain.
- Please arrive on time for your booking, or the room may become available to others.