Book a meeting room
There are four meeting rooms in the Quad, Level 2 (ground floor).
Bookings are required. It is free to book, but you need to be a Library member. Become a Library member.
About the meeting rooms
- Four meeting rooms are available in the Quad, Level 2, during general Library hours: 10am to 9pm from Monday to Thursday, and 10am to 6pm from Friday to Sunday.
- Meeting rooms 2 to 4 include a table with six chairs; a large screen with AV control and HDMI, USB and VGA input; and adjustable lighting.
- Meeting room 1 includes a table with six chairs, but no screen or adjustable lighting.
- All rooms have power points.
- Each room has a maximum capacity of six people, for occupational health and safety reasons.
- You can book here, or onsite at the Library through a self-service point.
- You may book up to 14 days in advance.
- Rooms may be booked for up to one hour per day.
- You may make up to four bookings per month.
- Maximum occupancy is six people, for occupational health and safety reasons.
- After you book a meeting room, you'll receive a confirmation email from us.
- To complete your booking, please respond to our confirmation email via the link in the email. This lets us know you're not a robot!
Terms & conditions
- All users must adhere to our Library entry By-laws.
- Please see staff in the Quad to confirm your attendance and to gain access to your booked meeting room. You'll need to show proof of your online booking (this can be your email confirmation).
- If you've booked a meeting room with a smart screen (rooms 2, 3 and 4), staff will show you how to use these and will explain the conditions of use.
- No food and drink (except bottled water) is allowed in the meeting rooms.
- Please don't add or remove furniture from the meeting rooms, and we ask you to leave the room in the same condition as you found it.
- The meeting rooms are not to be used for commercial gain.
- Please arrive on time for your booking, or the room may become available to others.