Book a studio
Our self-facilitated studios provide dedicated spaces and equipment to help you produce your next audio project.
The studios are free to use. To get started you need to:
1. become a Library member
2. book an induction for the studio you wish to use
3. after completing your induction, book the studio (book via the tabs below)
About the studios
- The studios are located in the Information Centre, between the Create Quarter and the Pauline Gandel Children’s Quarter.
- Each studio has three sessions available to book per day (10.30am, 1pm and 3.30pm), which last two hours each.
- One booking is available per person per day.
- Please note that you must bring your own external storage in order to save your work.
- You must be 16 years of age or older to use the Library's studios.
Click below to read more and book each studio. For more information, read our frequently asked questions.
To contact us about our studios, please email [email protected].