Join our corporate membership program
Become part of a dynamic corporate membership network and connect with a diverse group of organisations, while supporting one of Australia’s most established and prestigious cultural institutions.
Our Corporate Members include industry leaders from a range of sectors including finance and banking, management consulting, professional services, engineering, mining, education, media, architecture and law.
As part of our corporate membership network you will:
- Connect with thought leaders and industry innovators at the intimate, informal and invitation-only Corporate Members Speaker Series
- Share in our vision of equal access for every person to the world’s best knowledge
- Build personal and professional networks at our unique Masterclass events, which combine collection viewings and behind-the-scenes tours with masterclasses in fine food and wine
- Experience the State Collection with premium viewings personally led by Library experts in our incomparable heritage spaces
- Come together in our award-winning spaces with complimentary and discounted venue hire for your meetings, conferences, end-of-year celebrations and awards nights
Current Corporate members include Alibaba, ANZ, Architectus, Baker McKenzie, BHP, Built, Catalyst Network, Citi, Equity Trustees, GHD, Herbert Smith Freehills, Jenny Young Costs Lawyer, JLL Australia, K&L Gates, QANTM IP, Tanarra, Teneo, The University of Melbourne, La Trobe University and Schwartz Media.
Discover our Gold and Silver Corporate Member packages through the presentation in the ‘More to explore’ section below.
Looking for a more tailored commercial partnership or sponsorship solution? We’d be delighted to take you on a tour of the Library to discuss your business needs and areas of interest.
To become a Corporate Member or renew your membership please contact:
Elisabeth Kerdelhué, Corporate Membership Manager, on 03 8664 7591 or [email protected].