Join our corporate membership program
Become part of a dynamic corporate membership network and connect with a diverse group of organisations, while supporting one of Australia’s most established and prestigious cultural institutions.
Our Corporate Members include industry leaders from a range of sectors including finance and banking, management consulting, professional services, engineering, mining, education, media, architecture and law.
As part of our corporate membership network you will:
- Connect with thought leaders and industry innovators at the intimate, informal and invitation-only Corporate Members Speaker Series
- Share in our vision of equal access for every person to the world’s best knowledge
- Build personal and professional networks at our unique Masterclass events, which combine collection viewings and behind-the-scenes tours with masterclasses in fine food and wine
- Experience the State Collection with premium viewings personally led by Library experts in our incomparable heritage spaces
- Come together in our award-winning spaces with complimentary and discounted venue hire for your meetings, conferences, end-of-year celebrations and awards nights
Discover our Gold and Silver Corporate Member packages through the presentation in the ‘More to explore’ section below.
Looking for a more tailored commercial partnership or sponsorship solution? We’d be delighted to take you on a tour of the Library to discuss your business needs and areas of interest.
To become a Corporate Member or renew your membership please contact:
Elisabeth Kerdelhué, Corporate Membership Manager, on 03 8664 7591 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To discuss a commercial partnership or sponsorship please contact:
Liz Clarke, Business Development Manager, on 0431 757 443 or email@example.com.