StartSpace is a free business support service specifically for new and early-stage business founders.
Enabled by the Christine Christian Foundation and powered by State Library Victoria, StartSpace provides inspiration, information and practical guidance to help new businesses grow from concept to reality.
Free membership offers events, training programs and access to a community of like-minded business and startup founders, as well as use of a brand-new coworking space at the Library.
StartSpace membership is open to all new Victorian business founders, entrepreneurs and those with a great business idea looking to start their business journey. Not sure where to start? Start at StartSpace.
More to explore
- Visit the dedicated StartSpace website to find out more about membership, services, facilities and opening hours.
- Learn about the Lisa Ring and Family Scholarships available.
- Watch a short video to see StartSpace's facilities.
- Get inspired by Aun Ngo, Community Lead at StartSpace, who talks about the many benefits of a coworking space
- Find out more about the Library's Ideas Quarter.