24 September 2022, 10:15am–11:15am
25 September 2022, 11:30am–12:30pm
27 September 2022, 2:00pm–3:00pm
28 September 2022, 11:15am–12:15pm
29 September 2022, 1:30pm–2:30pm
30 September 2022, 10:15am–11:15am
|Location||Meet in Hansen Hall|
|Accessibility||Has wheelchair access|
Discover the fascinating history of State Library Victoria and explore some of the many iconic spaces with a one-hour tour hosted by our friendly and passionate volunteers.
- Tuesdays, 2pm-3pm
- Wednesdays, 11.15am-12.15pm
- Thursdays, 1.30pm - 2.30pm
- Fridays, 10.15am-11.15am
- Saturdays, 10.15am-11.15am
- Sundays 11.30am-12.30pm
The spaces you’ll visit include:
- Our magnificent heritage reading rooms (La Trobe Reading Room and Redmond Barry Reading Room) where visitors can browse collections of books, magazines and music
- Our renowned galleries and The Ian Potter Queens Hall
- The new display of Ned Kelly’s armour, alongside his colourfully worded Jerilderie letter.
Each tour can facilitate 10 people, and bookings are essential.
State Library Victoria Cultural, Family & Student members get early access to our upcoming events. To get your tickets ahead of the crowd, become a member today.