Platypuses online jigsaw puzzle
We've turned five of our favourite State Library Victoria images into online, customisable puzzles - just in time for school holidays!
Choose your desired level of difficulty for this puzzle by changing the number of pieces.
This image is from one of the many fascinating books in our History of the book collection, which were written during a time of great discovery and change as artists published detailed observations, illustrations and prints of the natural world. European explorers who voyaged to Australia had never before seen many of the creatures they found during their travels.
Target audience: three to five years old.
Explore more puzzles
- Fairy gully online jigsaw puzzle
- Winter wonderland online jigsaw puzzle
- Xmas toy fair & magic cave online jigsaw puzzle
- The supreme master of magic online jigsaw puzzle
- Christmas projections online jigsaw puzzle
- Engraving of a flea online jigsaw puzzle
- Blinky Bill and Mrs Koala online jigsaw puzzle
- La Trobe Reading Room online jigsaw puzzle