The supreme master of magic online jigsaw puzzle
We've turned five of our favourite images from the Library's collection into online, customisable puzzles - just in time for summer school holidays!
Choose your desired level of difficulty for this puzzle by changing the number of pieces.
Triumphant American tour, George the supreme master of magic
This poster circa 1920 is part of the WG Alma magic collection, which contains thousands of magical books, magazines, photographs, posters and tricks for you to explore.
Donated to the Library by world-renowned Australian magician William George Alma (1904–93), the collection reflects the Amazing Alma's lifelong dedication to the art of conjuring.
Target audience: eight to 12 years old.
Explore more puzzles
- Fairy gully online jigsaw puzzle
- Winter wonderland online jigsaw puzzle
- Xmas toy fair & magic cave online jigsaw puzzle
- Blinky Bill and Mrs Koala online jigsaw puzzle
- Christmas projections online jigsaw puzzle
- Engraving of a flea online jigsaw puzzle
- Platypuses online jigsaw puzzle
- La Trobe Reading Room online jigsaw puzzle