$170 per group
This hands-on workshop teaches students to look beyond the top search results in Google and develop practical skills to find reliable information online.
- learn a step-by-step method to break down the research process into manageable chunks
- discover practical tips for effective research
- generate effective questions to shape their research
- compare a range of sources to evaluate their reliability, authenticity and relevancy
- find out how to access the Library’s spaces, services and collections.