$170 per group
This specially designed workshop and tour build on core literacy skills to explore important concepts of research and critical literacy.
Students will begin to understand that not everything they read and see online is true, and that it can be tricky to distinguish between credible and unreliable information.
- understand why it's important to be a critical and creative thinker in today's world
- apply core literacy skills in order to think critically about information
- compare characteristics of reliable and unreliable websites
- understand why it's important to be a critical and creative thinker in today’s world
- develop their understanding of how to access the Library’s spaces, services and collections.
For schools with an ICSEA ranking below 1000, this program is made possible by the generous support of Gandel Philanthropy.