Top 20 ebooks in April
Our ebook collection is presently bursting off its virtual shelves, at a voluminous 200,000-plus titles.
From fiction to travel, true crime to technology and history to languages, find ebooks from leading publishers and university presses on every topic imaginable. These are all free to borrow and read from home for Victorian Library members.
Sign up for free if you'd like to explore our eresources (including ebooks and databases) from home.
Curious to know what others are reading and recommending? Here are the 20 most popular titles from the first two weeks of April:
- The white river badlands
- Dark emu: Aboriginal Australia and the birth of agriculture
- The barefoot investor: the only money guide you'll ever need
- The agile enterprise: building and running agile organizations
- Democratization in Hong Kong and China?
- Fever hospital: a history of Fairfield Infectious Diseases Hospital
- Starting out in shares: the ASX way
- Maeve Binchy: the biography
- Organize your genealogy: strategies and solutions for every researcher
- The book of Daniel: from Silverchair to Dreams
- Win, lose or draw: Cliff Hardy v42
- Bernissart dinosaurs and early cretaceous terrestrial ecosystems
- Whispering death: Australian airmen in the Pacific War
- Netflix nations
- Jim's book
- An introduction to Buddhist philosophy
- Not gay
- Stranger country
Read these already? Find your next ebook!