Monday, 19 November 2018 - 8:30am–3:30pm
|Location||The Pavilion, Arts Centre Melbourne|
$75 (includes lunch and various CBD site visits)
Now in its sixth year, the Melbourne city experience professional learning day gives teachers the opportunity to engage with Melbourne's leading location-based educators.
With 27 participating organisations, opportunities abound to discover the latest city excursion options to help you create rich, authentic and connected experiences for your students.
- The opportunity to talk one-on-one with educators from major cultural institutions, NGOs and business
- Multiple-site visits – and new in 2018, you can select your own trail
- Focused keynote speaker
- Structured networking with other teachers
- Your choice of an extended on-site deep learning experience
- Full catering
- VIT Certificates available
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes for site visits
- Water bottle
- Valid Myki