The Policy Pitch reading list: the future of the National Energy Market
Learn about the future of Australia's rapidly transitioning energy sector with these free online and print resources, and join us for a live webinar discussion on Thursday 29 April 2021 to hear from experts in the industry.
The first three readings are available online, and the last two print references are only accessible for Library members.
Membership is free for all Victorian residents. Become a member today!
- Australian Energy Market Operator. 2020 integrated system plan: For the National Electricity Market. July, 2020.
- Brinsmead T.S., J. Hayward and P. Graham. Australian Electricity Market Analysis report to 2020 and 2030. (CSIRO report no. EP141067). May 2014.
- Energy Security Board. Post-2025 market design directions paper. January 2021.
- Finkel, Alan. Getting to zero: Australia’s energy transition. Quarterly essay. Issue 81, 2021.
- Warren, Matthew. Blackout: how is energy-rich Australia running out of electricity? 2019.
About the Policy Pitch
The Policy Pitch is a seminar series featuring a panel of experts and critical thinkers as they tackle some of the most important problems facing Australia, from cultural hot-button topics to pressing social concerns. Join us for lively, intelligent and thoughtful debate on subjects that impact us all.
The Policy Pitch is a joint initiative of State Library Victoria and Grattan Institute, an independent think tank dedicated to developing high-quality public policy for Australia’s future.