Alert

The Library is open 10am–6pm daily | The Ian Potter Queen's Hall, Hansen Hall & some other spaces are closed Read more

Home > Visit > Our magnificent spaces > South Rotunda

South Rotunda

The South Rotunda (formerly Blue Rotunda) hosts small exhibitions and provides access to both the Heritage Collections Reading Room and the Newspapers and Family History Reading Rooms.

About the South Rotunda

Built in 1928, this intimate gallery space was formerly part of the McArthur Gallery (now the Newspapers and Family History Reading Rooms), linking to the Cowen Gallery.

Hours

Daily 10am–6pm