Diary 2019: natural history up close
The State Library's 2019 diary showcases stunning artworks exclusively from the Library's rare books collection.
This beautiful and practical planner features luxe finishes and exquisite details drawn from original 18th- and 19th-century natural history illustrations. The diary includes more than 100 richly coloured images.
The theme of 'natural history up close' zooms in on the fine details of gorgeous flora and fauna illustrations, playing with intriguing juxtapositions of pattern and form.
Features of State Library Victoria 2019 diary
- Full-colour throughout, with more than 100 stunning images of rare artworks from the State Library's collection
- Celebrates the richness and intricacy of natural history illustration, and the practices of the 18th and 19th-century artists whose work exquisitely blends the scientific with the artistic
- Week-to-an-opening layout with full page of blank notepaper each week
- Clear, contemporary page design
- 2019 and 2020 year planners
- Ribbon marker and elastic closure
- Trim size 210 x 150 mm
- 160 pages