23 May 2017, 10:30am–11:00am
30 May 2017, 10:30am–11:00am
06 June 2017, 10:30am–11:00am
13 June 2017, 10:30am–11:00am
20 June 2017, 10:30am–11:00am
27 June 2017, 10:30am–11:00am
Bookings not required, except for groups. Phone 8664 7099 for more information.
|Location||Meet in front foyer|
|Accessibility||Has wheelchair access|
Take a free guided tour exploring the Library’s many spaces and services.
- See our magnificent heritage reading rooms where you can browse collections of books, magazines and music
- visit our renowned galleries and free exhibitions
- find quiet study spaces and group work areas
- access our computers, printers and wi-fi network
- discover our cafe, parent rooms and toilet facilities
- learn how to become a Library member.
Tours run every Tuesday, except public holidays.