27 January 2021–01 April 2021
|Bookings||Bookings open to teachers only|
This intensive webinar introduces students to practical research tools and strategies to help them succeed in senior secondary school and beyond.
Many of the helpful resources explored in this workshop can't be simply found by a search engine, but they're freely accessible from school or home.
- be introduced to the Library's subject-specific research guides on a range of subjects relevant to VCE
- refine complex search queries to find relevant information
- learn to navigate the Library's extensive range of free databases
- understand the importance of being a critical and creative thinker in today’s world
- learn to search the Library’s online catalogue.
The webinar will run for one hour and is suitable for students in year 10 and VCE.
This webinar is designed for classes of 10 or more and is only open to bookings from teachers. Parents and students interested in attending are encouraged to share this listing with their teachers.
This virtual program is supported by the Percy Baxter Charitable Fund and Margaret Ross AM.