13 August 2021, 12:00am–10 December 2021, 12:00am
Learn how to make the most of the Library’s spaces, resources and collections with an exclusive and personal induction.
Library Student members are invited to an in-person or online induction with a Librarian, where you’ll learn how to:
- Make the most of the Library’s spaces, including reading rooms and copying/printing/scanning facilities
- Enjoy extended access to our meeting rooms
- Connect with the Library from wherever you are
- Access and develop an understanding of the different Library collections
- Utilise the Library catalogue, collections databases and research guides
Enrol in the induction option that suits you best, or book in for both if you need extra support.
Online induction (quarterly)
Explore the offerings of the Library from the comfort of your home in a class-style, live chat induction.
Dates: 20 August, 19 November (2pm)
On-site induction (monthly)
Get to know the extensive benefits and opportunities of your membership with an in person induction.
Dates: 13 August, 10 September, 15 October, 12 November, 10 December (11am)
Please note: this event is exclusive to Library student members.