04 February 2022, 11:00am–12:00pm
11 February 2022, 11:00am–12:00pm
04 March 2022, 11:00am–12:00pm
Learn how to make the most of the Library’s spaces, resources and collections from the comfort of your home in a class-style, live chat induction.
Library student members are invited to an online induction with a Librarian, where you’ll learn how to:
- make the most of the Library’s spaces, including reading rooms and copying/printing/scanning facilities
- enjoy extended access to our meeting rooms
- connect with the Library from wherever you are
- access and develop an understanding of the different Library collections
- utilise the Library catalogue, collections databases and research guides
Session locations and dates
Friday, 4 February 2022 - online
Friday, 11 February 2022 - Digital Lab, Create Quarter
Friday, 4 March 2022 - online
Please note: these sessions are exclusive to State Library Victoria student members, who will receive a booking link in an upcoming email.
Become a student member to access the above sessions.
Planning your visit
State Library Victoria is a Child Safe Organisation. Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Visitors to the Library over 18 years of age must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and will be required to provide proof of vaccination, either with a digital certificate linked to the Service Victoria app or a printed copy of their vaccination certificate with identification. All visitors must check in using the Service Victoria app upon arrival. Read more about a COVID-safe Library.
When purchasing a ticket to a Library event, you agree to our Terms and Conditions - attending Library events.