15 July 2022, 2:00pm–3:00pm
Learn how to make the most of the Library’s spaces, resources and collections with an onsite tour and introduction to using the Library.
Library student members are invited to an onsite induction with a Library staff, where you’ll learn how to:
- make the most of the Library’s spaces, including reading rooms and copying/printing/scanning facilities
- enjoy extended access to our meeting rooms
- connect with the Library from wherever you are
- access and develop an understanding of the different Library collections
- utilise the Library catalogue, collections databases and research guides
Please note: these sessions are exclusive to State Library Victoria student members, who will receive a booking link in an upcoming email.
Become a student member to access the above sessions.
Planning your visit
State Library Victoria is a Child Safe Organisation. Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Read about our COVID-safe Library.
When attending a Library event, you agree to our Terms and Conditions - attending Library events.