17 February 2023, 2:00pm–3:00pm
|Location||Swanston Street Welcome Zone|
Learn how to make the most of the Library’s spaces, resources and collections with an onsite tour and introduction to using the Library.
Library student members are invited to an onsite induction with a Library staff, where you’ll learn how to:
- make the most of the Library’s spaces, including reading rooms and copying/printing/scanning facilities
- enjoy extended access to our meeting rooms
- connect with the Library from wherever you are
- access and develop an understanding of the different Library collections
- utilise the Library catalogue, collections databases and research guides
Become a student member to access the above sessions.