12 November 2021, 11:00am–10 December 2021, 12:00pm
Learn how to make the most of the Library’s spaces, resources and collections from the comfort of your home in a class-style, live chat induction.
Library student members are invited to an online induction with a Librarian, where you’ll learn how to:
- make the most of the Library’s spaces, including reading rooms and copying/printing/scanning facilities
- enjoy extended access to our meeting rooms
- connect with the Library from wherever you are
- access and develop an understanding of the different Library collections
- utilise the Library catalogue, collections databases and research guides
Please note: this event is exclusive to Library student members.