16 December 2014, 4:00pm–7:00pm
15 January 2015, 4:00pm–7:00pm
22 January 2015, 4:00pm–7:00pm
03 February 2015, 4:00pm–7:00pm
17 February 2015, 4:00pm–7:00pm
|Bookings||Booked out: For information contact us on 03 8664 7099 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
Discover a side of Melbourne you never knew existed on a Bohemian Melbourne walking tour. Venture down history’s backstreets as an insightful guide reveals Melbourne's key bohemian haunts, introducing you to the generations of creative free spirits celebrated in our Bohemian Melbourne exhibition.
This tour has been designed by expert Tony Moore, writer of Dancing with empty pockets: Australia’s bohemians and John Arnold, bibliophile and editor of the La Trobe Journal. Guides include Tony Moore, Richard Overell and John Arnold, all from Monash University.
- Book online for Tuesday 16 December, 4pm BOOKED OUT
- Book online for Thursday 15 January, 4pm BOOKED OUT
- Book online for Thursday 22 January, 4pm BOOKED OUT
- Book online for Tuesday 3 February, 4pm BOOKED OUT
- Book online for Tuesday 17 February, 4pm BOOKED OUT