Weird and wonderful creatures puzzle
We've turned four beautiful images from the Library's online galleries into online, customisable puzzles - just in time for the Easter school holidays!
Choose your desired level of difficulty for this puzzle by changing the number of pieces.
This wonderful illustration from 1583 is one of many images in our collection of fantastical beasts and curious creatures dating back to 1493.
View this image and more on our Weird and wonderful creatures online gallery.
Target audience: eight to twelve years old.
Explore more puzzles
- Magia Blanca puzzle
- Goldfish and Water Weeds puzzle
- The Kangooroo puzzle
- Fairy gully online jigsaw puzzle
- Winter wonderland online jigsaw puzzle
- Xmas toy fair & magic cave online jigsaw puzzle
- The supreme master of magic online jigsaw puzzle
- Christmas projections online jigsaw puzzle
- Engraving of a flea online jigsaw puzzle
- Platypuses online jigsaw puzzle
- La Trobe Reading Room online jigsaw puzzle