The Kangooroo puzzle
We've turned four beautiful images from the Library's online galleries into online, customisable puzzles - just in time for the Easter school holidays!
Choose your desired level of difficulty for this puzzle by changing the number of pieces.
This image of a kangaroo was published in 1789 in a book called The voyage of Governor Phillip to Botany Bay. Do you think it looks like a kangaroo?
Target audience: five to eight years old.
The Kangooroo ie Kangaroo, Peter Mazell engraver. Arthur Phillip, 1789.
Explore more puzzles
- Magia Blanca puzzle
- Goldfish and Water Weeds puzzle
- Weird and wonderful creatures puzzle
- Fairy gully online jigsaw puzzle
- Winter wonderland online jigsaw puzzle
- Xmas toy fair & magic cave online jigsaw puzzle
- The supreme master of magic online jigsaw puzzle
- Christmas projections online jigsaw puzzle
- Engraving of a flea online jigsaw puzzle
- Platypuses online jigsaw puzzle
- La Trobe Reading Room online jigsaw puzzle