Build an imaginary landscape with Tai Snaith
Looking for a fun and rewarding creative activity you can do from home?
Join this video workshop with author and illustrator Tai Snaith and create a make-believe world from your dreams!
Tai leads you step-by-step through painting a background with watercolours, then building an imaginary landscape using cut paper.
Suitable for 9–12 year olds, their parents and carers.
What you'll need:
- Two sheets of A3 watercolour paper
- An A3 piece of cardboard (an old box is fine – big enough to fit one of the pieces of paper)
- A simple set of watercolours
- Paint brushes, preferably in small, medium and large sizes
- Water for washing your paint brushes
- PVA glue and stick to apply
- A hairdryer for drying your paintwork.
This recorded workshop is supported by Gandel Philanthropy. Pauline Gandel Children’s Quarter, supported by Gandel Philanthropy, is a purpose-built space for children and families to read, learn and play at the Library, with an associated program of activities.
This original content will be available until Sunday 12 July.