Join us on Tuesday's at 10.30am and discover research essentials in this series designed for teens in years 7-10.
Students will learn how to look beyond the top search results in Google and develop practical skills to find reliable information online.
In this weeks episode we go 'beyond Google', and explore webistes like Trove and Culture Victoria. We find fascinating resources for Australian History and give students the tools to have a more sophisticated approach to their research.
Students will learn practical tips and tricks to equip them for thinking critically about information they find online.
Throughout the series students will:
- develop a step-by-step method to help break down their research process
- discover practical tips for effective research
- generate effective questions to shape their research
- compare a range of sources to evaluate their relevance, reliability, authenticity
- find out how to access the Library’s spaces, services and collections