$130 per group
See rare and significant works that showcase the history of book design, production and illustration in our school's tour of the Library's World of the book exhibition.
- see significant works from the Middle Ages to today - including medieval manuscripts, artists' books, graphic novels and comics
- consider how historical and social contexts shape representations of people and culture
- discover why the State Library collects and preserves printed material
- investigate the history of books and celebrate the unique place they hold
- see the Library’s unique heritage spaces, including the World of the book exhibition on Level 4 of the Dome Galleries, overlooking the domed La Trobe Reading Room in the heart of the Library.