1 hour (online)
This intensive webinar introduces students to practical research tools and strategies to help them succeed in senior secondary school and beyond.
Many of the helpful resources explored in this workshop can't be simply found by a search engine, but they're freely accessible from school or home.
- be introduced to the Library's subject-specific research guides on a range of subjects relevant to VCE
- refine complex search queries to find relevant information
- learn to navigate the Library's extensive range of free databases
- understand the importance of being a critical and creative thinker in today’s world
- learn to search the Library’s online catalogue.
This virtual program is supported by the Percy Baxter Charitable Fund and Margaret Ross AM.
For more information
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this program.