$130 per group
Learn how physical artefacts like Ned Kelly’s iconic armour give us unique insights into Kelly's life, and the ongoing debate about his legacy.
- investigate significant primary sources in the Library's collection to consider the factors that shaped Ned Kelly’s life and enduring legacy
- reflect on ideas of bias and prejudice
- analyse different perspectives of colonial life in Victoria
- look at the media's role in shaping public opinion
- visit the Library’s unique heritage spaces, including the iconic domed La Trobe Reading Room.