Join our corporate membership program
Become part of a dynamic corporate membership network and connect with a diverse group of organisations, while supporting one of Australia’s most established and prestigious cultural institutions.
Our corporate members include industry leaders from a range of sectors including finance and banking, mining, education, media, architecture, luxury brands and law.
Join this select membership group for exclusive access to our exceptional venues, unique experiences, world-class collections and loyal audiences.
View a list of our current corporate members and read more details in our brochure, available to download at the bottom of this page.
For more information, please contact Elisabeth Kerdelhué, Partnerships Manager, on 03 8664 7591 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All corporate members of State Library Victoria enjoy:
- A 20 per cent discount on venue hire
- A five per cent discount on catering through our catering partner
- Reserved seating at selected lectures and signature events hosted by the Library and our partners
- A subscription to the La Trobe Journal
- Acknowledgement in the Library’s key publications and website.
Gold Members are entitled to:
- A tailored collection viewing or private exhibition tour for up to 30 people (excluding catering costs)
- Four invitations to exclusive collection viewings or masterclasses
- Four invitations to each event in the monthly Corporate Member Speaker Series
- Two complimentary hires of the Conference Centre or Library event space (restrictions apply for Cowen Gallery and La Trobe Reading Room) to host your own events.
Silver Members are entitled to:
- Two invitations to exclusive collection viewings or masterclasses
- Two invitations to each event in the monthly Corporate Member Speaker Series
- One complimentary hire of the Conference Centre or other Library event space (restrictions apply for Cowen Gallery and La Trobe Reading Room) to host your own event.
Bespoke corporate membership packages
Let us tailor a package to suit you. Please contact Elisabeth Kerdelhué, Partnerships Manager, on 03 8664 7591 to discuss a personalised corporate membership package designed to meet your organisation’s unique requirements.