01 January 2019–31 December 2019
Bookings not required, except for groups. Phone 8664 7099 for more information.
|Location|| Meet next to Readings Bookshop |
Russell Street Welcome Zone
|Accessibility||Has wheelchair access|
Take a free guided tour exploring the Library’s many spaces and services.
- See our new spaces and explore your transformed Library
- discover heritage reading room where you can browse collections of books, magazines and music
- visit our renowned galleries and free exhibition
- learn about the Library's history
- find quiet study spaces and group work areas
- access our computers, printers and wi-fi network
- discover our cafe, parent rooms and toilet facilities
- learn how to become a Library member.
Please note: Tours run daily from 11am to 11.45am, except for public holidays
To join a free tour, meet next to Readings Bookshop in the Russell Street Welcome Zone.