Join us under the Dome at dusk for a series of specialist collection talks. From 17th century feminist writing to Burke and Wills’ expedition artist, enjoy an evening of curiosity with our curators as they reveal the stories behind some of their most exciting collection discoveries in the dome galleries.
Dome at dusk is programmed throughout Autumn from 6 to 6.30pm in our Changing face of Victoria and World of the book exhibitions.
- Dome at Dusk: The medieval art of dying
- Dome at Dusk: ‘When I was standing on the deck surrounded by my friends ...’
- Dome at Dusk: Women changing the world
- Dome at Dusk: Marvellous Melbourne – a land of promise
- Dome at Dusk: King Arthur through the ages
- Dome at Dusk: Ink and mercury – the art and science of the Burke and Wills expedition
- Dome at Dusk: Magellan, Drake and the race to circumnavigate