A State Library of Victoria Corporate Membership offers your company an invaluable strategic partnership with the Library and the community we serve.
Exclusive access to heritage and contemporary venues
The Library has some of the most beautiful rooms in Australia as well as a fully equipped, modern conference facility. These spaces are available to Corporate Members and can be used to host your next special event or for product launches, conferences and meetings.
Exclusive access to special events
Enjoy exclusive access to events, exhibition openings and networking opportunities with our Foundation Council, supporters and stakeholders, including an annual function with the Premier and Minister for the Arts.
You will have exclusive access to writers, artists and leaders in global thinking through events such as the Keith Murdoch Oration, delivered in 2012 by the Hon Paul Keating.
- one free venue hire and 50% discount for all other venue use
- VIP invitations to exclusive events and exhibition openings including networking events and opportunities to hold private events and tours
- recognition of your membership on the State Library honour wall, in Library publications and on the Library’s website
- the opportunity to provide information about your business via our regular communications
- use of the Friends Lounge in the domed La Trobe Reading Room.
We would also be delighted to discuss with you ways in which Corporate Membership of the State Library can be tailored to meet your individual business objectives.
Find out more
For more information, please contact our Foundation Partnerships manager on 03 8664 7591 or email email@example.com.