For just $85 a year you'll enjoy a range of benefits including invitations to member events, access to the Foundation members' lounge and special discount offers.
At the same time you’ll be helping the Library preserve Victoria's history and showcase it to the community.
The Foundation also offers corporate memberships.
Discover how your contributions can help.
- use of the Foundation members' lounge
- invitations to member events
- mailed copies of the State Library of Victoria News magazine, the biannual La Trobe Journal and member newsletters
- discounts to Library events
- discounts on quality wine through the Ex Libris Wine Club
- 10% discount on tea and coffee from Mr Tulk cafe
- 10% discount on food and beverages at The Moat Bar and Cafe
- discount offers from Readings bookshop at the State Library.
Special Readings offer
All new and renewing members will receive a $15 voucher from Readings.
Dome Centenary year
During this important year in the Library’s history, Foundation members will be invited to a variety of exclusive events such as talks, tours and special previews.
Foundation members who make a tax-deductable donation of $175, $500 or $1000 to the Foundation will be acknowledged on a bookplate. Donor bookplates are placed in books that are specially selected from the Library's recent acquisitions.
The three bookplate donor levels are named after renowned bird illustrators whose valuable works are held in the Library:
- $175 - John William Lewin (1770–1819)
- $500 - John James Audubon (1785–51)
- $1000 - John Gould (1804–81)
To become a Foundation member, renew your membership, or arrange a gift membership, use our online membership form.
Alternatively you can download, print and fill out the form below and mail it to:
State Library of Victoria Foundation
State Library of Victoria
328 Swanston St
Find out more
For more information about the Foundation phone 03 8664 7280 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.