For just $85 a year you'll enjoy a range of benefits including invitations to member events, access to the Foundation members' lounge and special discount offers.
At the same time you’ll be helping the Library preserve Victoria's history and showcase it to the community.
The Foundation also offers corporate memberships.
Discover how your contributions can help.
- use of the Foundation members' lounge
- invitations to member events
- mailed copies of the State Library of Victoria News magazine, the biannual La Trobe Journal and member newsletters
- discounts to Library events
- discounts on quality wine through the Ex Libris Wine Club
- movie ticket offers courtesy of Palace Cinemas
- discount offers from:
– Mr Tulk cafe
– Readings bookshop at the State Library
– Australian National Academy of Music
– food & desire catering
– Hotel Windsor (Spring Street restaurant)
– Accor Hospitality Australia and New Zealand
Special Readings offer
All membership renewals from 1 July 2012 will be accompanied by a $15 gift voucher from Readings at the State Library.
Special spring menu at the Moat
Treat yourself to a soup of the day and tea or coffee for $15 at the Moat bar and café, on presentation of a current membership card. Available 2.30–5pm daily. Call 03 9094 7820 to book.
Foundation members who make a tax-deductable donation of $175, $500 or $1000 to the Foundation will be acknowledged on a bookplate. Donor bookplates are placed in books that are specially selected from the Library's recent acquisitions.
The three bookplate donor levels are named after renowned bird illustrators whose valuable works are held in the Library:
- $175 - John William Lewin (1770–1819)
- $500 - John James Audubon (1785–51)
- $1000 - John Gould (1804–81)
To become a Foundation member, renew your membership, or arrange a gift membership, use our online membership form.
Alternatively you can download, print and fill out the form below and mail it to:
State Library of Victoria Foundation
State Library of Victoria
328 Swanston St
Find out more
For more information about the Foundation phone 03 8664 7280 or email email@example.com.