St. Andrews Church Campbell Town Tas.
Date(s) of creation: [ca. 1914-ca. 1941]
postcard : printed, b&w ; 8.8 x 13.8 cm. approx.
Reproduction rights owned by the State Library of Victoria
Accession No: H22507
Image No: a08592
Order a copyhttps://delivery.slv.vic.gov.au/og.cgi?bib=1687663
Information about permission to use this itemhttp://www.slv.vic.gov.au/permission
State Library of Victoria is a contributor to Picture Australia
The Library is open seven days a week, excluding some public holidays.
328 Swanston St,
Tel +61 3 8664 7000
Regular news about: