The Library’s catalogue will be upgraded between 5pm Thursday 7 November and 10am Saturday 9 November.
During this time the Library's catalogue will still be available to search. Some online services, however, will be unavailable.
You will not be able to:
- request books online
- join the Library as a new user or update your registration details
- access your My items account
- search the Australiana Index
- use our online copy ordering service
You will be able to:
- request books in person at the Library
- search for articles in the catalogue or from the eResources menus either in the Library or at home (if you are already a registered Victorian user)
If you are ordering items from off-site storage to use Friday 8 November through to Monday 11 November, please note these deadlines:
- newspapers, books and journals – by 5pm Thursday 7 November
- manuscripts and pictures – by 3pm Thursday 7 November
Electronic requesting and ordering copies of collection items online will be available again from 10am on Saturday 9 November. Joining the Library online will be available again on Monday 11 November.
We thank you for your patience during this period.