$300 for one program, $180 for each subsequent program on same day
We visit your school to help your students become more successful researchers online.
This targeted lecture combines humour and practical strategies to motivate middle-year students to adopt more rigorous internet research practices.
- learn to identify and compare characteristics of credible versus unreliable websites
- understand the importance of being a critical and creative thinker in today’s world
- develop tips and tricks for more effective internet searches
- cultivate their ability to evaluate online sources for credibility and relevance
- examine the consequences when research goes wrong.