$170 per group
Be immersed in the world of books and stories in this interactive workshop, storytelling session and guided tour.
- develop an appreciation for reading and storytelling for enjoyment
- investigate the history of books and consider the ways in which they've changed over time
- visit the Library's unique heritage spaces including the World of the book exhibition in Dome Gallery Level 4, overlooking the iconic La Trobe Reading Room
- make their own book to take home, in the new Pauline Gandel Children's Quarter
- consider the ways that libraries contribute to our community.