$170 per group
This specially designed workshop and tour combines humour, surprise and practical tips to help students become successful researchers.
Students will begin to understand that not everything they see online is true, and that it can be tricky to distinguish between credible and unreliable resources.
- develop tips and tricks for more effective searches in libraries and on the internet
- examine the consequences when research goes wrong
- compare characteristics of reliable and unreliable websites
- understand why it's important to be a critical and creative thinker in today’s world
- develop their understanding of how to access the Library’s spaces, services and collections.
For schools with an ICSEA ranking below 1000, this program is made possible by the generous support of Gandel Philanthropy.