$170 per group
Take this hands-on workshop and tour to explore how young people have expressed themselves through art and self-publishing from medieval times to the present day.
- learn about the history and culture of independent publishing
- create their own publication to inspire discussion and reflect their emerging sense of personal style
- examine different writing and illustrative styles that artists and writers use to express themselves
- see the Library’s unique heritage spaces, including the World of the book exhibition on Level 4 of the Dome Galleries, overlooking the domed La Trobe Reading Room in the heart of the Library
- discover book-making techniques.