The Library welcomes your comments, reviews and tags to our catalogue; however, there are a few rules you need to keep in mind.
Making a contribution
- Contributions need to be in English and be your own work.
- You may not publish any abusive or defamatory content in comments, reviews or tags that is likely to offend others on racial, ethnic, religious or other grounds.
- Comments made about someone else's comments or review must be constructive and polite.
- You may not publish any advertising material or spam.
- If you are adding personal information, consider others' privacy, as outlined in the Information Privacy Act 2000 (Vic).
- If you are under 13 you need to ask the permission of a parent or guardian before contributing.
Requirement to sign in to contribute
The software currently requires contributors to sign in using their Library card.
Comments and reviews submitted to the site express the opinions of the author, not the Library. You should make your own judgement about the information's reliability, accuracy and currency before using it for any purpose.
Modifying or removing contributions
All comments, reviews and tags will be subject to review by the Library, and we reserve the right to modify or remove contributions for any reason.
Responding to contributions
We may respond to comments and reviews at our discretion.
Re-use of contributions