Our librarians can:
- help you find useful resources in the Library’s collections and beyond, on a wide range of topics, whether for educational, personal or work-related projects
- give advice on research strategies and sources
- provide information about the Library’s collections and services
- help with finding facts and figures.
- provide extensive, detailed research, including lengthy newspaper searches or family history requests
- answer questions for school assignments, puzzles or quizzes
- offer medical, legal or financial advice.